Straberry Ginger Kombucha | A GUT HEALING RECIPE
- ready fermented kombucha
- an empty glass bottle (at least 750 ml)
- a handful of fresh strawberries (organic)
- frozen strawberries (optional)
- a medium or large ginger root (organic)
- green tea (as a tea bag or loose)
how to make strawberry ginger kombucha
- Brew the green tea with 400 ml of boiling water and let it steep for 3 minutes (longer if you like it stronger). Let the tea cool down. My tip: put it in the fridge while you prepare the rest.
- Cut the ginger lengthwise into thin slices and place it in the empty glass bottle.
- Slice the fresh strawberries lengthwise and place them in the empty glass bottle too. My insider tip: add a few frozen strawberries, which will give your strawberry ginger Kombucha a super nice red color.
- Now put the chilled green tea in the bottle and fill it up with kombucha.
- Cover the bottle with a paper towel or kitchen towel and attach it with a rubber band.
- Put the healthy lemonade for another day or two in the fridge and enjoy strawberry ginger kombucha with ice cubes and fresh strawberries.